Note: Sadly, we must announce that this year’s Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute will be canceled due to the ongoing uncertainty over the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 and the health, travel, and economic constraints related to it. Please see this announcement for more information.
- What are the goals of the institute?
- What do you mean by “scholarly communications”?
- Tell me more about this year’s theme
- Why should I attend?
- When and where is it held?
- Who is eligible to attend?
- Are people from outside the US eligible to participate?
- Can team participants be from the same institution or region?
- Can I be in more than one proposal/team?
- What is the application process?
- How are applications selected?
- What expenses are covered?
- What happens during the institute?
- What happens afterwards?
- What was it like in past years?
Have questions that aren’t answered here? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be glad to answer.