We’re pleased to be able to announce the teams that will be participating in this year’s Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute!
The selection process was difficult, as we received a very strong set of proposals and diverse team participants – from 22 different countries and 89 different organizations.
Here are the projects and teams that will be coming together at SCI 2018 in October:
- A Framework for Digital Scholarly Publishing
Nicky Agate, Cheryl E. Ball, Allison Belan, Gimena del Rio Riande, Monica McCormick, Joshua Neds-Fox
- Creating Global Cognitive Justice
Florence Piron, Kamel Belhamel, Thomas Hervé Mboa Nkoudou, Aurélie Fichot, Tom Olyhoek, Zoé Aubierge Ouangré
- Promoting a Public Face for Scholarly Journals
Lisa M. Brady, Liz Covart, Seth Denbo, Robert Greene II, Catherine Halley, Stephen Robertson
- Scholarly Communication in a Consumer-Licensed World: Understanding and Reducing the Legal Risk of Commercial Platforms for Popular Media
Kyle Courtney, Will Cross, Eric Harbeson, Carrie Russell, Tucker Taylor
- TRANSPOSE – TRANsparency in Scholarly Publishing for Open Scholarship Evolution
Jessica Polka, Gary McDowell, Jennifer Lin, Benedikt Fecher, Samantha Hindle, Tony Ross-Hellauer
- Understanding and Mitigating the Risks of Open Access for Scholarly Societies
Anna Agbe-Davies, Alberto Corsín Jiménez, Ellen Dubinsky, Marcel LaFlamme
In the upcoming weeks we’ll be adding blog posts with more information about each team’s project and participants, and will link them from the project titles above.
Congratulations to all of these teams, and we look forward to seeing you in Chapel Hill in October!