We’re pleased to be able to announce the teams that will be participating in this year’s Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute, on the theme of Reckoning, Care, and Repair – a diverse and international cohort working on important topics:
- A Post-Pandemic Reckoning: Improving Metadata for Better Accessibility to Scholarly Archives for People with Disabilities
- Erika Fülöp, Dene Grigar, Jarah Moesch, Richard Snyder
- Building a contextual alternative to scholarly journal un/safelists
- Joshua Neds-Fox, Matt Ruen, Teresa Schultz, Brianne Selman, Leila Sterman, Stephanie Towery
- Equity Toolkit for Disability Inclusion
- Karen Stoll Farrell, Kimberly Gladfelter Graham, Simon Holt, Sylvia Izzo Hunter, Erin Osborne-Martin, Stacy Scott
- Intercultural & interdisciplinary open resources supporting environmental justice
- Nadine Aboulmagd, Alex Armstrong, Elena Berg, Jeff Gima, Antonio Lopez, Dalal Rahme
- Towards Curing the Predatory Publishing Malady in the South: Community of Practice Approach to Developing Local Strategies and Toolkits
- Idowu Adegbilero-Iwari, Basiru Adetomiwa, Samir Hachani, Dan Paul O’Donnell, Shaharima Parvin, Nathan Woods
More detailed information about each team and their project is linked above, and highlights of their work at TriangleSCI will be posted once the program gets underway in the fall.
Congratulations to all of these teams, and we look forward to seeing you in Durham in October!